How to Complain
If you have any issues regarding the use of your personal data please email [email protected]
Please contact the editorial team for any issues with our content
- If you notice a factual inaccuracy in the Daily Star, Sunday Star and dailystar.co.uk that does not directly relate to you, please email [email protected]
- To submit a letter for publication, please email [email protected]
- If you have any general concerns or comments about any item in Daily Star, Sunday Star, dailystar.co.uk that you would like to bring to the Editor's attention, please email [email protected]
You can also write to Star Letters, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5AP.
If you have an issue with a reader offer, please email [email protected].
If you have a problem getting your copy of the Daily Star or Sunday Star, please email [email protected].
If you have have a technical issue with the website or mobile website or electronic edition for tablets, please use the contact form at https://queenandcountrythefilm.com/supportticket.
If you have an issue with a competition, please email [email protected]
Reach PLC is a member of and is regulated by IPSO, the Independent Press Standards Organisation. We adhere to the Editors’ Code of Practice as enforced by IPSO who are contactable for advice at
- IPSO, Gate House, 1 Farringdon Street, London, EC4M 7LG
- Website: http://www.ipso.co.uk/
- Email: [email protected]
- Telephone: 0300 123 2220
If you have a issue about how Daily Star, Sunday Star and dailystar.co.uk has written about you personally or has treated you and wish to make a formal complaint over a potential breach of the Editor's Code of Practice, please see Reach PLC's Complaints Policy and Procedure here https://www.reachplc.com/complaints-policy