The cheating capital of the UK has been revealed.
A town in Cheshire – a big favourite with footballers – has been named as the place where a husband or wife will begin an affair.
Wilmslow has 1,498 people cheating which is 5% of the population of 24,497.
This year's table shows that cheating has risen by 5% nationally over the last year due to coronavirus.
The main reason for the rise is "lockdown cabin fever" with many people unhappy with their partner during the pandemic.
How have you found your relationship to be during lockdown? Tell us below...
Wilmslow is a magnet for footballers like Manchester City star Raheem Sterling and ex-Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson.
Meanwhile, in second place was Beaconsfield in Buckinghamshire with 585 cheats and Esher in Surrey came third.
Canvey Island in Essex was found to be the most faithful town with less than 1% of the population having an affair.
Over in Scotland, Dumfries and Galloway has 871 cheats where that's 3.96% of the population.
IllicitEncounters sex and relationship expert Jessica Leoni said: "Wilmslow is the UK's new cheating capital.
"We have seen a further rise in cheating over the last year, even in the last months covered by Covid.
"The main reason for this is lockdown cabin fever – increasing numbers of people have become fed-up with their partners.
"People started dating again and cheating numbers surged as lots of new relationships were forged."
Here are the top 20 cheating cities in the UK:
- Wilmslow (Cheshire): Population: 4.99% – 1,498 affairs
- Beaconsfield (Buckinghamshire): Population: 4.24% – 585 affairs
- Esher (Surrey): Population: 4.22% – 802 affairs
- Evesham (Worcestershire): Population: 4.19% – 838 affairs
- Scarborough (North Yorkshire): Population: 4.00% – 1,800 affairs
- Dumfries (Dumfries and Galloway): Population: 3.96% – 871 affairs
- Ebbw Vale/Glyn Ebwy (Blaenau Gwent): Population: 3.88% – 466 affairs
- Rochester (Kent): Population 3.84% – 1,728 affairs
- Totton (Hampshire): Population: 3.80% – 797 affairs
- Pudsey (West Yorkshire): Population: 3.96% – 812 affairs
- Amersham (Buckinghamshire): Population: 3.70% – 666 affairs
- Windsor (Berkshire): Population: 3.67% – 1,540 affairs
- Bridgewater (Somerset): Population: 3.66% – 987 affairs
- Loughton (Essex): Population: 3.65% – 839 affairs
- Borehamwood (Hertfordshire): Population: 3.64% – 910 affairs
- Epson (Surrey): Population: 3.57% – 821 affairs
- Hatfield (Hertfordshire): Population: 3.65% – 960 affairs
- Farnham (Surrey): Population: 3.53% – 749 affairs
- Watford (Hertfordshire): Population: 3.45% – 3,448 affairs
- Long Eaton (Derbyshire): Population: 3.43% – 858 affairs