Let's be real, this year hasn't been the best has it?
With all the uncertainty in the air, it's understandable for stress to be on another level.
But releasing endorphins can help to ease anxiety, if you know what we mean.
For our sex tip of the week, Daily Star Online joined forces with Ann Summers to bring you something rather relaxing.
Now that England is in its second lockdown – thanks to coronavirus – we thought it would be best to unwind with a sensual massage.
The sex masterminds suggest relieving some stress by getting your hands all oily.
And it'll help to increase your sex drive too.
Ann Summers recommends trying to light some candles, dimming the lights and using the Sensual Sandalwood Massage Oil.
By setting the mood, it'll help couples to switch off from the outside world to enjoy some quality time together.
High levels of stress can often be one of the major reasons why men and women lose their sex drives.
Massages are great for keeping a person's mind in check and it's good for your physical health too.
How to give a sexy massage
- Light some candles and put on some sensual music to set the mood
- Make sure the room is nice and warm before stripping off
- Grab some massage oil before touching your partner. This will help your hands run over their body a lot more smoothly
- Vary your movements – try starting with long strokes
- Experiment with pressure by pushing down on your partner's back to see what they feel most comfortable with
- Move away from the back and explore the rest of your lover's body
- Finish with a happy ending if you want to!
Starting off with a sensual massage can also get someone in the mood for a stress-free evening between the sheets.
Laura Whittaker at Ann Summers said: "With a new lockdown, it's easy to let stress take control and this isn't good for your health.
"Among other things, high levels of stress can be one of the major reasons for a loss of sex drive.
"Sex is a great way to relax and bring you closer to your partner, so it's important to address the things that are causing you stress."
She continued: "A sensual massage can help you practice mindfulness and escape into the moment.
"Whatever happens, make sure you look after your mental health."
So how do you give a sexy massage?
Light some candles, put on music to set the mood and try varying your movements to entice your partner.