Supermarket Asda has released a yummy Spanish-style traybake recipe which is just 350 calories a serving.
As well as not harming your waistline, the dish will also be good to your wallet, as it costs just 94p per serving.
With many people still on a New Year health kick, it is perfect for those hoping to achieve weight loss this year.
The coronavirus lockdown has also harmed a lot of people's finances, so any dish that won't cost too much money is perfect right now.
A photo of the scrumptious-looking dish was shared on the official Asda Instagram account.
This was captioned: "Say hello to this super-simple Spanish-style traybake. Under 350 calories AND only 94p per serving.
"Roasted chicken in a zingy tomato and olive sauce, served with parsley rice.⠀
"Who’s giving this one a go?"
Food fans were loving the meal, with the post racking up hundreds of likes.
One commented: "I’m definitely giving it a go, looks yummy."
Another added: "I’ll say “hola” to this super Spanish style supper. Tasty & easy - thanks."
A third chimed in: "Looks super delicious."
Those who wanted to make the dish were directed to the Asda website to try out the full recipe.
To cook the dish, you need chicken thighs, chopped tomatoes, black olives, a lemon, long-grain rice and parsley.
From the cupboard you will also need rapeseed oil and tomato purée.
The stores are urging customers to avoid touching products as the infection rate continues to surge in England.
The Asda website reads: "Please touch less where you can."
Asda Spanish-style traybake recipe
- 1.1kg Butcher’s Selection British Chicken Thighs
- 2x400g tins chopped tomatoes
- 150g black olives
- 1 lemon, ½ juiced, ½ cut into wedges
- 200g long-grain rice
- Bunch parsley, finely chopped
- 1tbsp rapeseed oil
- 1tbsp tomato purée
- Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4
- Mix the oil and tomato purée in a bowl. Add the chicken and stir to coat.
- Put the chicken in a large roasting tin in a single layer and cover with the tomatoes and olives. Squeeze over the lemon juice and season with pepper. Roast for 45 mins.
- Make sure the chicken skins aren’t covered in sauce, to allow them to crisp up. Cook for another 30 mins until the chicken is cooked through.
- After 15 mins, cook the rice according to the pack instructions, stirring in ½ of the parsley at the start.
- Divide the chicken and sauce between plates and top with the rest of the parsley and a grind of pepper. Serve with the rice and lemon wedges.
Prime Minister Boris Johnson said in a press conference last week: "This disease can be passed on not just by standing too near to someone in a supermarket queue, but also by handling something touched by an infected person.
"And remember one in three have no symptoms. Washing your hands now is as important as it has ever been."
He continued: "When you are buying loose foods such as fruit, vegetables, or bread in a bakery, try and only touch what you are going to buy."