Missing your friends during lockdown 3.0?
No need to fret – you can now catch up with them over a game of virtual “Cards Against Humanity”.
All Bad Cards is an alternative to the crude card game and is currently available online.
To participate with your mates, all you need to do is set up a game and invite your pals to join.
You then start as you would normally – with one person pulling out a question card with a blank for players to fill in based on what’s in their hand.
The wittiest or most outrageous response typically wins the round and you can keep pulling new cards until you get bored.
How to play “All Bad Cards”
- Each player receives 10 response cards
- Each round starts with one prompt card, and one Card Queen
- Choose a response card (or cards) from your hand that makes the funniest sentence by clicking the "Pick" button
- Once you have decided which cards to play, click the "Play" button
- After everyone plays their cards, the Card Queen chooses their favourite response
- The player whose cards are chosen the most wins
Looking for more ways to connect with your mates during lockdown?
Check out these ideas too...
Bingo is a really fun game which can spark competitiveness and interaction between people.
You can find many templates online so get your friends to print these out.
Get one person to print Caller Cards and read the numbers out and you're good to go!
2. Virtual Scavenger Hunt
Virtual scavenger hunts are always fun so why not create a list of items for your mates to find?
From teddy bears to random items from the fridge, the first person to show off the item in front of their webcam gets the point.
3. Cheese and wine tasting
A virtual cheese and wine tasting can be fun to experience together.
There are many companies which offer virtual cheese and wine tastings, for example Love Cheese.
They will sen you a box straight to your home, and you will go through the pairings through Facebook Live.