Katie Price says Carl Woods has 'proposed' after four weeks of dating.
The former glamour model took to her Instagram page to share the news late on Saturday night as she holidays in Turkey with the Love Island star and her children Princess and Junior.
Katie, 42, wrote: "Omg @carljwoods just proposed to me I said yes.
"Same time as @paulisthejoker proposed to @lorscal_phibrows and she said yes."
In the video, a man could be heard asking: "Paul, what happened... what happened babe?"
A voice that appeared to be Katie's replied: "He just proposed to me."
Katie has now deleted the video and gone online to say that the engagement was just a joke.
She wrote on her Instagram story: "Last night fun with @Paulisthejoker, not really engaged, just comedy fun."
The joke engagement came after Katie issued a stark warning to all men - telling them to stop contacting her because her heart belongs to Carl Woods.
Katie, who currently has two broken feet after a theme park incident, posted a message on Instagram over the weekend.
It read: "I would like to make a statement that I've got a new phone a new number.
"I ask that I don't want any guys to DM me and any guys I knew in the past including ex boyfriends not to try and contact me again.
"Have respect that @CarlJWoods has all my energy, time, love and soul forever and I won't reply to any form of contact again."
Katie has already set up a joint Instagram account with Carl, who she calls her "Prince Charming" to document their "adventures" together.
The star announced on Loose Women last year that she was engaged to 29-year-old fitness instructor Kris Boyson, however the pair split in December and he has now moved on with Bianca Gascoigne.