Nioh 2 has received yet another update today, demonstrating Team Ninja and Tecmo Koei's dedication to the game – even months after launch.
The 'masocore' action game received rave reviews and earned itself a place as another classic hardcore game – joining the ranks of Bloodborne, Dark Souls and Sekiro.
The game has seen quite a lot of decent support since it launched, too, with developer Team Ninja being pretty quick to address complaints and issues fans have raised about the title.
The latest patch addresses a few bugs and glitches, and makes a few rewards work the way they should for certain missions.
You can read all the patch notes that have been released below.
Nioh 2: Update 1.12 Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug in the “Ushiwaka Senki” main mission “Hitoyōkatsu no Hate” that if you exit the mission with the “Onsen room key” acquired, the “Onsen room key” will no longer be available.
- Fixed a bug where the boss sometimes continued to repeat specific actions during multiplayer in the boss battle of “Ushiwaka Senki” main mission “Hitoyokatsu no Hate”
- Fixed a bug that “soul stack” of “Sha” can generate soul charges of item level higher than soul charges of base and material
- Fixed an issue where in the “Ushiwaka Senki” “Protecting the Tree Spirits”, there was one more tree spirit corresponding to “Protecting the Samurai” and one less tree corresponding to “Protecting the Hunter”
- Fixed a bug that “Picture scroll discoverer” of “Hyakki Yayuki picture scroll” may be displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed a bug that tabs were misaligned when selecting base and material in “Symbol matching” in “Blacksmith”
- Fixed a bug that “Samurai Skills” “Transfusion”, “Transfusion/Second”, and “Shiden” that were not accrued in “Prepared Poison” could be activated
- Fixed a bug that an application error may occur after the cut scene ends immediately after “Ushiwaka Senki” starts
- Fixed a bug that an application error might occur in a specific operation in “Changing scroll” of “Redesign”